The following is a translation of the Spanish version of the Contract and Cancellation Policy about AppScanner and Lead Retrieval of our Company, for non-Spanish speakers to read.
Due to the fact that most of the shows we provide services to are held in Mexico, the original documents are written in Spanish in accordance to the Mexican Law System.
Click to see the original Spanish version
REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS OF ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
RENTING CONTRACT CELEBRATED BETWEEN ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V, REPRESENTED BY MIGUEL ANGEL RUBEN CARRASCO DE LA FUENTE., HEREINAFTER KNOWN AS "ACOB", AND ________________ REPRESENTED BY_______________, HEREINAFTER KNOWN AS THE CLIENT, AGREEING UPON THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
- The equipment that has been solicited by THE CLIENT, subject of this contract (hereinafter known as "the equipment") are:
- __________________ Reader (s) with memory model AT700, of SST brand with serial number_________________ property of ACOB
- __________________ Printer (s) mdel COM, of Citizen brand, wth serial number __________________
- ACOB states through its representative, that:
- It is a mercantile society formed under the laws of the Mexican Republic.
- It is in technical capacity to celebrate the present contract with the purpose of providing the services to THE CLIENT here agreed upon.
- It is registered with the Federal Registration of Contributors under No. ATD-090813-TY6
- Its representative has the sufficient legal capacity to uphold this contract in its terms and conditions.
- It has been hired by the Organizing Committee of the event _____________, hereinafter known as the EXHIBITION as the official provider of auxiliary services to exhibitors, so that through equipment and technology of automatic identification, these can receive demographic data of visitors in their exhibiting space, this commonly known as "booth".
- It has its address in Fernando Moreno 501 102-1 Col. San Sebastián, CP 50090, Toluca, Estado de Mexico.
- THE CLIENT states through its representative, that:
- With the purpose of having the necessary equipment to perform a registration of prospects and visitors in their BOOTH, it is their wish to hire ACOB under the present terms of this agreement
- It has hired with the Organizing Committee of the event _____________________ a booth to participate as an exhibitor, which has the number ______________
- Its representative has been authorized to sign the present contract.
- It has its address located in__________________________________________________________
In virtue of the past statements, both parties agree to provide the following:
The present contract establishes the norms and general conditions for the renting of "the equipment" to THE CLIENT, with both parties obligated to the specific terms agreed upon in the present instrument as well as the banking instruments and vouchers that are to be subscribed in their favor. ACOB will provide the equipment in good functioning condition to THE CLIENT. THE CLIENT agrees to return the equipment to ACOB in the same functioning conditions. Furthermore, THE CLIENT agrees to the payment established in the third condition of this agreement.
The duration or validation of the present contract will be ___________ until _______________. THE CLIENT agrees to return "the equipment" to ACOB no later than 8:00pm on _____________ in the registration area of the EXHIBITION.
For the mercantile renting of the object equipment of this contract and as a payment THE CLIENT agrees to pay ACOB the amount of $ ________.00 USD (_________________Dollars 00/100 USD) plus the value aggregated tax, such payment will be made in Mexican pesos respecting the daily exchange rate. The previous amount should be covered before the show begins in its entirety at the offices of ACOB.
FOURTH. EQUIPMENT DELIVERY TO THE CLIENT
The equipment rented object of this agreement should be collected by THE CLIENT in the area of Exhibitor Services of the EXHIBITION as of __________________.
FIFTH. GUARANTEE DEPOSIT.
THE CLIENT should provide ACOB with a payment guarantee that ACOB will use in the case of damage o loss of the rented equipment, this guarantee could be under ACOB's judgment, a PAYABLE RECEIPT, CASH DEPOSIT OR A CREDIT CARD VOUCHER WITH THE AUTHORIZATION FOR $25,000.00 MXP FOR EACH READER AND $5,000.00 MXP FOR EACH PRINTER. In both cases the guarantee will apply and the payment for the renting of the equipment is non-refundable in the case of loss or un-reparable damage of "the equipment".
SIXTH. RETURNING OF EQUIPMENT.
Once all time frames are over for the renting of the equipment, THE CLIENT is obligated to return the rented properties to ACO at its address, without the need of any additional requisite. In the case of any delay a conventional penalty fee of $2,000.00 MXP (one thousand five hundred pesos) will apply, plus the value aggregated tax, for each day that the return of the EQUIPMENT to the address of ACOB is delayed.
ANY UN-RETURNED OR ABANDONED EQUIPMENT IN THE AREA OF EXHIBITION IS THE RESPONSIBILITY FO THE CLIENT AND ITS ABANDONMENT DOES NOT FREE THE CLIENT OF ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS CONDITION.
Each party agrees that there are no refunds in the case of cancellations or un-collected equipments or un-used equipments by THE CLIENT. In such a case where ACOB has to cancel by a cause out of its control, it is obligated to refund 100% of all fees paid by THE CLIENT to ACOB under this contract.
EIGHTH. RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACOB.
ACOB will not be responsible for the use that the client or a third party gives to the information obtained from the EQUIPMENT nor the loss of the information of THE CLIENT. The limit of responsibility of ACOB in all cases will be the amount of the payment agreed upon in the third condition of this contract, due to uncontrollable causes.
As of this moment, THE CLIENT exempts ACOB of all responsibility for the information read and stored in their EQUIPMENT, due to the fact that ACOB has collected the information from the visitors from the data given at the time of their registration.
ACOB receives it in good will and considers it to be correct since there is no way to corroborate its veracity. THE CLIENT recognizes that there are moments where due to the high number of visitors it will be necessary to capture minimum data from each visitor (name and company), thus by using the EQUIPMENT with the visitor badges no additional information will appear such as address and other that has been provided. THE CLIENT accepts to receive the missing information in a period no later than 5 working days after the contract has concluded.
NINTH. ACCIDENTAL CASES AND EXTERNAL FACTORS.
ACOB will not be held responsible for the fulfillment of this agreement when external factors exist that are uncontrollable including civil and military orders, strikes, floods, epidemics, wars, disturbances and other analogical causes of accidents and external factors.
TENTH. LAWS AND TRIBUNALS
Both parties agree to submit themselves to the laws and tribunals of Mexico, Federal District, resigning to the jurisdiction issues that may apply due to the location of their present or future addresses, in the case of controversy on the interpretation and fulfillment of the present contract.
The parties subscribe to the present contract in Mexico, DF on ______________________.
|THE CLIENT||ACOB, S DE RL DE CV.|
|No. 1/1||VALID FOR $___________________|
|Mexico, DF ____________________________|
We owe and shall unconditionally pay this voucher to ACOB, S.A de C.V in Mexico City, DF on ________________________
The amount of:
Value received to my (our) entire approval. This voucher forms part of a numbered series from 1 to 1 and all are subject to the condition that if none are paid before their deadline, all that follow will be forced to be paid, besides the vouchers that already expired, from the day of expiration until the day of their payment, will be charged a monthly interest rate of 1%, payable in this city alongside the main voucher
|I (We) Accept
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
A client’s formal services formal request is considered by ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., in the following cases:
- A person authorized by the client has signed a services contract with ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., through its legal representative
- The client has signed an express acceptance through the signature of the legal representative of the client, in a signed cost quotation signed by the legal representative of ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
- The client has completed a written or electronic service request to ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V., in which it has included credit or debit card information upon which ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V. may charge the current amount of the requested services to the payment date.
- The client has completed a written or electronic service request to ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., and has made a deposit or electronic transfer to the bank accounts of ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., for the current amount of the requested services to the payment date.
In any other case a formal request will be considered; therefore, there is no further obligation on ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., to provide the service(s). In this way, it is stated that the services request made by any other means that do not meet the incises stated before, will not be considered as a formal request and does not compel ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. to provide it (or them), these including, but not a limited manner, emails, requests without proper signatures, or without the information for the effective charge, such as credit cards, debit cards, or not to make the corresponding deposits or electronic transfers
ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V. informs as well that the prices may vary according to the cost quotation delivered or written or electronic request form until they become a formal request.
In case a formal request has been received by a client and it wishes to make any type of cancellation, the policy of ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., is the following:
- If the client requests any type of service cancellation, total or partial, 90 or more natural days before the performance of the services,ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., agrees to make a refund or cancellation of the agreed charges of up to 80% of the total amount of the cancelled services.
- If the client requests any type of service cancellation, total or partial, 60 or more natural days before the performance of the services, ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., agrees to make a refund or cancellation of the agreed charges of up to 50% of the total amount of the cancelled services.
- If the client requests any type of service cancellation, total or partial, 30 or more natural days before the performance of the services, ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., agrees to make a refund or cancellation of the agreed charges of up to 25% of the total amount of the cancelled services.
- No cancellation will be accepted if the request is made within the 30 natural days before the performance of the services.
In order to request any type of services cancellation, partial or total, the client must turn in a formal request of cancellation, in Company paper, with the following information:
- Complete business name, fiscal address and Tax Number.
- Detail of the cancelled services.
- Reason why the services have been cancelled.
- Authorized legal representative’s signature.
- The request must have annexed a copy of the letter of attorney of the legal representative who is signing the document.
The day counted as the date of the services cancellation request is when the documents are turned in on working hours at ACOB TECNOLOGÍA DE DATOS, S. DE R.L. DE C.V. offices, which are located in:
Credit and Collection Department
Fernando Moreno 501-102-1
Col. San Sebastián
Any exceptional case that is not covered within the present policy, may be attended by phone number (+521) 5566596566 or by email email@example.com or at the following address:
Credit and Collection Department
Fernando Moreno 502 -102- 1
Col. San Sebastián